问路 where
A:Excuse me, do you know where the Airport lounges is?
打扰一下,请问你知道机场休息室怎么走么?
B:Yes,Go straight along this way and you'll see it on your left.
我知道,沿这条路直走,在你的左手边。
A:Excuse me ,Where to check in for China Airlines?
打扰一下,中国航空在哪值机?
B:The check-in counters are on "H" over there.
值机柜台在那边的H区域。
值机 check-in
B:Passport,please.
请出示下您的护照。
A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这趟班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续么?
B:Yes,it is.Do you have any luggage to check in?
您有行李要托运么?
A:Yes,this one.
是的,有一个。
B:Ok.Please put your luggage on the scale.
是的,请将你的行李称重。
B:Sorry,your lugage is overweight.The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.
抱歉你的行李超重了,免费下呢20公斤。
A:OK,Let me keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage.
好吧,那我把这个小包随身携带。
B:OK,Here's your ticket and boarding pass.
好的,这是您的机票和登机牌。
侯机 at lounge
A:My departure time is 10:00 am. I arrived too early.When is your flight?
我飞机10点才飞,我来太早了。你几点飞?
B:Mine is 9:30 am.
我9:30起飞.
A:Which gate?
哪个登机口?
B:Gate Nine. Let's go and have a seat in the waiting hall.
登机口9.我们去休息区坐一会吧。
安检 Security
A:Next please.Hello sir, may I see your passport,please?
下一个。你好先生,请出示一下护照。
A:OK,Stuffs which are explosive, radioactive and poisonous are forbidden are prohibited to take on the plane.
好的。易爆,辐射性,有毒物品禁止带上飞机。
B:Do I need to take out my iPad from my suitcase?
我需要把平板电脑拿出来么?
A: Yes,you do.And you need to put out liquid items and your phone,keysin the box for inspection.
是的。还有液体,手机和钥匙放在盒子里检查。
海关 Customs
A:May I see your passport,please?
麻烦请出示护照。
B:Here it is.
给你。
A:How long will you be staying in London?
预计在伦敦呆多久。
B:About 10 days.
10天。
A:Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程票么?
B:Yes,here is my ticket.
有的,在这。
飞机上 On a plane
1座位seat
A:Excuse me,Would it be possible to change seats with you? I get a headache, I prefer a window seat.
不好意思,请问可以和你换个座位么?我有头痛,想坐靠窗位置。
B:Oh,sure,no problem.Your seat is aisle seat,15D ?
可以,没问题,你的座位是靠过道的15D?
A:Yes,So kind of you, Thanks a lot.
是的。你人真好,谢谢。
A: I'm sorry, I think you are in my seat.
不好意思,你坐在我的位置上了。
B:Oh sorry, I got a wrong seat.
哦对不起,是我搞错了。